Caca le crapaud
once again, flashback :
- on thursday, Pierre invited me to his place for lunch. Silvia, Nadine, Stéphane and Gaetan were also there. food was good, although i’m not a fan of tuna. then there was dessert. oh man!! Pierre’s tiramisu! soooooo good!! we stayed till 3pm-ish… very late, considering that most of us had stuff (like @#$%&*^$ diploma project) to do.
- friday : diploma project. in the evening, we (same group as thursday, plus Laurent, Nathalie and Curzio) went to eat at Majong, and then, after the traditional “where do we wanna go” discussions, we went to the café romand to have dessert (crème brûlée, way to sweet). Towards the end of the evening, Nathalie introduced us to Caca le crapaud… hilarious moments…
- last night, i had some weird/scary dreams :
- my dad got kidnapped (dadnapped?) and i was the only witness, but nobody wanted to believe me
- my granpa died and my granma shaved her head (scary!)
- my dad bought me a new laptop (that was another dream than under point 1) : a powerbook. the problem was that he paid the full price (i.e. w/o student discount), which pissed me off. another weird thing was the size of the laptop.
- today, i’ve been to the sk8park of genève from 11am to 5pm. t’was cool, although there were too many bikers (i never thought i’d say that one day). i mean, it’s cool, they’re bmxers… but you just have to wait to long for your turn =( . Gaby’s nofootedcancans get nicer and nicer. i did some good (i guess) airs over the spine, ONE icepick, some good grinds and stuff, but nothing really new. just fun.
…but also some weird facts/questions :
- groot and is-a-bell had some concerns a couple of days ago about animal sounds in different languages. now, while eating at mcdo (this detail is not important), i noticed that people don’t shout the same thing when they’re hurt: ouch (english), aïe/aïo (french), au/aua (german), etc. weird.
- why do i feel guilty after eating at mcdo? am i the only one feeling this way? it’s almost like after doing the thing-that-girls-dont-admit-they-are-doing thing ;-)