so folks! what do you think of this tuesday/wednesday tradition thingie ?
- Sandrine: t’is cool, even though i feel a bit neglected since my dearest is going to his martial art course
- Nadine: yeah!! i’ve promised to wash the dishes once… but then i’m always happy that i can sneak out early coz i have a train to catch ;)
- Silvia: always good music playin at jorge’s… and pleeaazz stop talking about nerd computer stuff!
- Nathalie: je suis pas comme ça d’habitude! c’est vous qui me pervertissez!
- Aniiiisha: ______ (= silence )
- Anya: dunno… it’s the first time i come to your tuesday/wednesday tradition. i think i had a good time. i feel a bit sorry though for guillaume who spent too much time fixing my mac (who said macs are easy to use??!?) =(
- Dagmara: you’re mean with me, so i didn’t come this time =P
- Nicolas: tuesday/wednesday what?… i got better things to do! like slicing people in half shing ! ..feel my wrath!!
- Guillaume: java java java java java java
- Vincent: dancing i live here!
- Luis: hey, hey!! i got a funny joke to tell you all!!! pleazzz!! this time it’s really a good one!
- Pierre: anyone want some jelly?… i like this tuesday/wednesday tradition, coz i luuuuv to play UNO
- Jean-Mi: t’as qqch à te reprocher?
i shouldn’t have to say that : JUST KIDDIN !
(i think i’m gonna have comments on this one… )