10 years later
on saturday (30/08/03) i had a BBQ with my classmates from 10 years ago. i hadn’t seen half of them for 8 years, which seemed an eternity. but it turned out that most of them haven’t changed a bit. Sylvie Guillermin, Séverine Sottas and Stéphanie Delabays couldn’t come =( . i really wanted to see/talk to Séverine again… the weather sucked, but the bbq was nice. Here’s what i’ve found out:
- Jacques Doutaz : still studying ‘forest engineering’, finishing his year of internships. He’s now somewhere in Glarus.
- Valérie Guinnard : maried, 3 kids. She is so cute now… omg! i almost didn’t recognize her =) . i like her ‘alternative’ way… really cool girl now
- Virginie Fragnière : finishing law studies at unifr
- Benoît Gremaud : still at unil studying sports and history. he’s the one i’ve seen most in these 10 years.
- Laurence Grand : she’s a cook in a ‘hospital’ for old people
- Céline Fragnière : i haven’t talked to her, but she seems to be a nurse or something…
- Félix Schafer : on his way to become a carpenter
- Frédéric ‘Fritz’ Allemann : no idea
- Katia Morard : don’t know
it turned out that the 3 guys who are studying, namely Benoît, Jacques and me, are the only ones who are single…
most of the people left quite early. Valérie, Virginie, Benoît, Jacques and myself decided to go have a drink (or two) in Posieux FR. Some deep discussions later, we were heading back to Bulle to have a drink at the ‘melocoton’… boring… Virginie left, Jacques left and around 2am the rest of us did too…
i dunno why, but as cool as this meeting was, it depressed me more than anything else… i think it depresses me to see them being happy with their lifes… oh well