garfield's job interview
i had my first job interviews ever today: Cambridge Technology Partners and unicible. The former went pretty bad, whereas the latter was very relaxed. The HR lady from unicible was making me uncomfortable with her lame “how do would you imagine your career at unicible?” questions. i knew that this kind of questions would eventually come up, and i tried to think about it before going to the interview, but… hell… i don’t have any career objectives! (is that bad?) well, and then she asked about my salary expectations… mmmppffff… i have NO IDEA how much i’m supposed to get paid !?!! she comforted me in the fact that i’m not the first student she interviewed today that doesn’t have a precise vision of his future (that’s not really reassuring, but it made me feel a tick more relaxed). the first interview was cool… maybe too cool. the guy asked me to speak english coz he saw the cmu references on my resume. i babbled something in shakespearian that somehow made him think that my english is good (i couldn’t find the godamn words i was looking for! i hate this!)… oh well… Cambridge’s HR chick was hot!!! (but that’s off subject… ).
Tuesday Tradition, chapter IV
- menu : 100% homemade lasagna
- attendees : Gaby, Nadine, Nicolas, Sandrine, Pierre, Silvia, Nathalie, Aïsha, Luis, Mounir, Olivier, Guillaume, Thomas and me
- i spent TWO freakin hours to make the lasagna. it was kinda tough coz
- there were 14 people coming, so huge quantities
- they were my first lasagna ok, so i’d say the food was ok. there are some things i could do better: less champignons, more layers, change something about the tomato sauce (!), and and and.
- like usual, people left too early, espacially Nadine and Gaby (but i can understand… )
- no pics, sorry i forgot =(