i wonder how neutral it is for suisse to sell arms… some facts of 2oo3 ??
- suisse sold arms for a total amount of 379mio CHFR (+36.5% compared to 2oo2)
- most goes to germany (77.3mio CHFR)
- 68.3% of it goes to europe
- 8.7% (0.8% in 2oo2) to africa… now THAT’s fuckin stoopid
- 9.8% to america (both north and south)
- 12.5% to asia
it’s probably not a lot of money compared with other countries, but still… it’s a dirty business, especially with africa. they have better things to do down there than war. ‘down there’ makes me think of australia… was australia ever involved in a war???