the weekend is over again, and i’m still behind schedule in my diploma project. i think the report is 90% done. well, actually that depends on what my TAs are gonna say bout it. i cross my fingers… i still have to code a bunch of stuff, so it’s gonna be tight till feb 20th!
short outlook :
- next week and the week after : finish 95% of my diploma
- in the 2-3 weeks following feb 20th, i will have to prepare my presentation (uh!)
- then 1-2 week(s) off… yay! house hunting is gonna be my main occupation i guess
- graduation and bal des diplômés, march 27th
- on whole month of holidays! plan : travel !! so far, i’m gonna do one week with katia and one week with luis… anyone else interested?
- start working on may 3rd :(
…and a short lookback too :
- saw katia yesterday for 5 minutes… the 5 best minutes of the whole week :)
- dad made a short stop at my place in the evening. t’was nice to see him! he was at my cousin’s 20th bday party in etoy
- saw katia… oops… i mentioned that already…
- ah, yeah, sunday tradition with luis and olivier… always a good laugh
- pfff.. the rest of the weekend consisted in drawing schemas and making screenshots for my diploma report. i also went to the lab to correct some shit in my 3DS Max scripts